Previously I posted multiple secret codes to be used on different phone models. Today I present you Nokia Mobile hidden Codes list to do all the secret things on a Nokia Mobile phone, as long as it is a genuine Nokia phone.
First step you should have a Nokia Phone with you. then follow the below steps.
On the main screen on your Nokia Made mobile phone type in:
*#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity).
*#7780# reset to factory settings.
*#67705646# This will clear the LCD display(operator logo).
*#0000# To view software version.
*#2820# To show Bluetooth device address.
*#746025625# Sim clock allowed status.
#pw+1234567890+1# Shows if sim have restrictions.
*#92702689# takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
1. Displays Serial Number.
2. Displays the Month and Year of Manufacture
3. Displays (if there) the date where the phone was purchased (MMYY)
4. Displays the date of the last repair – if found (0000)
5. Shows life timer of phone (time passes since last start)
*#3370# Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation. Increase signal strength, better signal reception. It also help if u want to use GPRS and the service is not responding or too slow. Phone battery will drain faster though.
*#3370* (EFR) deactivation. Phone will automatically restart. Increase battery life by 30% because phone receives less signal from network.
*#4720# Half Rate Codec activation.
*#4720* Half Rate Codec deactivation. The phone will automatically restart
Default security code is 12345
You can also get the master code from the Nokia Website
Just follow these simple steps
1. You can get “Nokia MASTER CODE” for your phone using ur
2. Visit http://www.nokialockcode.com/calculate.php
3. Enter your IMEI number and click on calculate button.
4.After getting your phone’s master code use it in the place of security code.